This is the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the website www.skylineeurope.eu which is managed by Skyline Europe nv. Skyline Europe is a public limited company according to Belgian law, with its head office located at Vorstlaan 292, 1160 Oudergem and central registration number BE 0888.809.911.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy can be amended, e.g. in response to new functionalities on the website which require the processing of personal data. We recommend you read this Privacy and Cookies Policy at regular intervals. Important changes will also be announced via our homepage.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy applies to the processing of personal data via www.skylineeurope.eu.
1. When does this Privacy and Cookies Policy apply?
2. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?Skyline Europe nv is responsible for the processing of your personal data. 3. What do we use your personal data for? 4. Who has access to your personal data? Skyline Europe can share your data with other companies linked to Skyline Europe. In addition, Skyline Europe calls on third parties in order to execute certain (processing) activities, such as hosting the website. Personal data are not supplied to other parties, except when this is required by law or by court order. 5. What cookies does Skyline Europe use?Cookies are small text files which are placed by your browser. They contain information such as the language preference of the visitor, so he does not have to enter this information at his next visit to the same website. Some cookies ensure that a website looks nice graphically, other make sure that a website application works correctly.
If you want to block/turn off cookies, you can do this via your browser settings.
Do keep in mind that certain graphical elements will not appear properly, or that you will not be able to use certain applications if you turn off cookies.
Skyline Europe uses different types of cookies
These cookies gather information about your computer and your visit to our site, such as your IP address, the pages you visited, the browser you use, the websites you visited earlier, geographical data such as your location, your preferred language and the time and duration of your visit.
6. What with links to other websites and social media?The website of Skyline Europe can contain references (e.g. hyperlinks) to other websites, which are offered by other companies or by social media. Skyline Europe is not responsible for processing personal data via those websites. Nor does this Privacy and Cookies Policy apply to those websites.
If you share the content of the Skyline Europe website via social media, your personal data will be visible to visitors of that social media. Skyline Europe is not responsible for processing personal data via that social media. Nor does this Privacy and Cookies Policy apply to that social media.
Skyline Europe strives to protect your personal data as well as possible by technical and organisational means, such as firewalls and protected servers.
7. How are personal data protected?
You have the right to request access to your personal data, free of cost, which is being processed by Skyline Europe, in order to have it corrected or to object against the processing of it for direct marketing purposes.
8. Who do you turn to in order to exercise your rights?
If the processing of your data is based on consent, you have the right, at all times, to withdraw that consent, without this detracting from the legality of the processing to withdraw your consent. The above requests can be sent via e-mail to email@example.com or via mail to the above address. Skyline Europe cannot treat your request without proof of identity.
Should you have any more questions or complaints about this website or about this Privacy and Cookies Policy, you can also turn to firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory bodies.
This version of the Privacy and Cookies Policy was amended on 7 March 2018.